vineri, 17 iunie 2016

Before and after MOOC

BEFORE I knew  that joining eTwinning provides great satisfaction, as it enables motivation. eTwinning is a source of innovation, and inspiration, a platform for communication and collaboration and a playground for exploration and experimentation.

AFTER I have discovered a world with an  important dimension:  eTwinning  is fun. Furthermore, eTwinning provides the right context for teachers to become familiar with the subject matter they have to address in class: while pupils are familiar with technologies, they still need guidance on how to manage their online presence. eTwinning is the ideal platform to stage this type of learning.

Thanks to all persons that I have met, virtualy, at this course! I have learned a lot from all of you!
I hope to meet again as possible partners, through future eTwinning projects!

I am very proud to have a badge!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu